Sunday, September 15, 2024

A little bit of this and that

 painting

 

 Hello everyone, 

So my life and my creative experience is changing and  has changed a lot and I want to give a bit of a run down on where I am at this point in time.

I am definitely at a cross roads of sorts in many ways and in some regards still just being silent and waiting and wondering my next steps and in some other ways I am learning new things and running with it to see where it takes me.

I am a very determined individual and it finds me always looking for solutions. I am not the one who can pretend things are not happening and just let it fester or go stagnet.

So lets see where to begin my web presence has changed and some of it is going back to what was. I am using my old blog again I find it to be the best option.

I honestly have not had as solid of a presence on the web as I could and I see it is very important to have in some reguards so I am working on that now. I hope to blog more and i am looking into ways to sell my art via the web. There are a lot of different possibilites. 

With the online selling it is not as cut and dry as i thought it would be though.  I figured I will scan in my art work and download it to places and all set. Urhmmmmmm nope its not that simple. In may cases you need to take the background off of things especially if you are going to sell various items with art on them. Sooooo this requires me to learn how to do this and i am doing fairly well but in some cases its an epic fail. Much of my art is watercolor these days and I  tend to love to do soft washes of the color and  some things seem to require bolder colors. But I  am figuring it out. My art is just as valuable in the world as anyone elses. Too I do create digitally a bit so that lends better to this new journey. 

So this has been a real learning curve but that is okay too as  I  feel we should always learn in life and hopfully things that will fill us up right? 

Anyway, there is a lot of excitement around this journey.  Change is good right? And my life is shouting out big and loud for major change.


No comments: