Monday, September 16, 2024

Ai, digital and traditional art. Which is valid?

 thinking emoji

 For many months now I have been playing with AI  to create images. it has just been a fun thing to unwind with at the end of the day. so I was very surprised that one of the places I am working towards selling at allowed Ai art. 

I am not opposed to  this I am actually embracing this and I do know all too well many are opposed. Well, I am being honest about what is ai and to be honest its a collaboration. I am the words and the ai is the pictures. It sorta reminds me of when I was working for a magazine. I would be sent a story and have to do the artwork for it.  More or less the same thing.Words and the picture.

I have watched so many movies in my life where you fall in love with various characters that are not human because they are so good at selling them as a living being so I think about that a little bit with it all. 

Too this journey is about my art a lot of the way true but its about appealing to  various individuals too for sales and some like ai. Sell out nope not at all just smart marketing.

I feel there is enough room in the world for all to be represented

. It is not always easy to get a good image with ai either. The words have to be very precise or else fail!

I do value my ability to tell a good story so I know I can do well with the words too.

And too this makes me think of how some seem to devalue other types of art some seem to think digital is not valid or traditional does not look professional enough??? What? So see it can become very complicated with things at times. I love it best when  creatives just celebrate other creatives. That is pure beauty because noone can do things just like someone else so there is more awesome in the world. 

And then we have different styles. impressionist, traditional, doodlecore, etc, I feel it is all so beautiful none better then the other.

Til next time have an excellent one!!!!

No comments: